Housing for low to modest income families that manage their own home and yard. Two and three bedroom townhouses are located in Three Hills, AB. Fill out a Community Housing application.
- Four, two-storey, duplexes house eight low to modest-income families
- Lower level – kitchen, living room, laundry room
- Upper level – bathroom and bedrooms
- Includes fridge, stove, laundry hook-ups, heat and water/sewer
- Rent based on income
- Annual income is at or below the Income Threshold
- Pet Free and Smoke-Free
Households whose income falls at or below local income thresholds are given priority, however, households whose income is above the income threshold may apply. The local Income Threshold chart below is determined by the Government of Alberta. It is a calculation to determine the annual income that a household needs in order to secure adequate private sector accommodation.
|Accommodation Type||Maximum Household Income|
Click the buttons for a Community & Family Housing application or call the Housing Coordinator (403-443-5216).